Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Where the sun don't shine

Soundtrack: R.E.M. / Everybody Hurts

Fear not, it's not a sensitive post...

Well actually, it depends on what you mean by...sensitive.

I've worked in media for about seven fucking years now and as such have always been involved somehow in that Pillar of Hell, the Advertising Industry. To be honest, it interests me not at all, but I gots to do what I gots to do. Dig?

Dug.

Anyhoo, though perhaps not exactly Soul Food, it does have it's Satanic Charm. Especially when done correctly.

Basically, I can appreciate good copy.

And a good brand.

Which is why I can appreciate the subtlety of.....















FIST LUBRICANT.

It just screams Good Times doesn't it? Fist Lubricant also comes with a pair of disposable gloves, just so, you know, you don't get YOUR ARM COVERED IN SHIT WHEN YOU'RE FISTING YOUR MAN UP HIS POOPOO HOLE. Not that there's anything wrong with that of course. Last time I was fisting a boy I found an old tennis racquet up there. I'd thought I'd lost it! Funny times...



Fist also comes in a tub. As do I if you rub me the right way, although for some reason it's harder to make a boy cum underwater don't you find? Interesting factoid #4476.

The strange part is that Fist is brought to you by Mister B. That's me!

www.misterb.com...hey Booky! Where have you gone? Come back!

That is all.

BB

x

No comments:

Post a Comment