Tuesday, July 5, 2005

Amazon Life List

Soundtrack: Stones / You can't always get what you want

Whatevs. As I am uninspired and busy I'm putting a spin on it chicks.

What Matty Wants.



I want my life to be in Black and White so it looks a Hell of a lot cooler.



Though spontaneity is my forte, I want to be better at organising things.



I want a partner for life, who will always enjoy just sitting with me and drinking coffee. As though each time is the first time we have done it.



I want another Kitty.



I want to be able to live a spiritual life without it being a religious one.



I want to stop and cry and laugh at the fucking craziness and chaos and beauty in nature.



I want to leave an impression.



I want to meet up with a beautiful girl in a street and see her smiling at me.



I want to be able to indulge my sweet tooth anywhere, anytime.



I want to live in a house shaped like a Giant Frog on a mountain in Japan.



I want you to miss me when I'm gone.






*Pics from here





***UPDATE***


How could I forget...

No comments:

Post a Comment