Thursday, September 29, 2005

Naaaaa....in me muck 'ole...

Soundtrack: Digger and the Pussycats / Fashion Victim

Last night I went to something I thought would look a little like this:



But in reality actually looked a lot like this:



There was however one particular highlight. One of the models was incredible. The second sexiest woman I have ever seen in my life. I was a little drunk. I was sitting perched on my seat drinking in her raw sensuality. I turned to my friend, The Bean and talking loudly so I could be heard over the pulsating techno exclaimed:

"I'd LOVE to fuck her up the arse Bean"

You know those times when the music stops and your voice rings out across the entire Atrium and all sorts of dolled up, cokey fashionista types just breath sharply inward and turn and glare at you...and it all happens in a split second and then the music starts again...and then you feel a tap tap tap on your shoulder and it's a middle aged woman and she leans close enough to whisper, that's my daughter you know...

And The Bean fell on the floor in Historic Hysterics.

But the model. She looked me right in the eye and smiled and winked, did her turn and shimmyed that yummy bummy back down the catwalk and out of sight.

And the hours that followed...well, getting drunk and dancing on a couch hasn't felt that good in a long time.

It's Fashion Dahling.

Omar.

x

2 comments:

  1. Who is the most beautiful person you have ever seen in your life?


    Oh.. And my werd verification was Shaove.. If you say it, it sounds really Australian.. Shaaaaove

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, that would be telling.

    Shaaaaaove. Hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete