Monday, October 3, 2005

No mean feet

I had a conversation with my friend Skye on Sunday afternoon, it went a little someting like this.

"So, I was on a train to Germany from Spain and this guy jerked off on my foot..."

"Dude! What he mean he jerked off on your foot?"

"I mean I was on the train and he just started going for it until he came and it landed on my foot"

"What...so...you just let him keep going until he came on your foot? What the fuck? Was it a packed train? Was he standing next to you? Tell me what the fuck!

"No well, I was kind of asleep, I was in a compartment and he just came in and sat next to me. Then I started to wonder...what's he doing with his hand down there..."

"AAAAH! So, you just froze? Until HE CAME ON YOUR FOOT?"

"Well Mum didn't seem to notice..."

"YOUR MUM WAS THERE? SHE DIDN'T NOTICE SOMEONE BLOWING ON HER DAUGHTER'S FOOT?

"Well actually he was kind of aiming it at her..."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH..............................................................AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA"

"And at the last moment...."

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA"

"I stuck my foot out to save it splurting onto her....so I was like the fucking superhero here dig?"

"Oh man...so was it a bare foot?"

"A Bear foot? WHAT? AHAHAHAHA"

"No dickwad...a BARE foot...did it land on skin?"

"Yeah, I had sandals on but it landed on my bare foot...but THEN...Get this...He stands up, walks out of the compartment...and comes back in with a tissue and says..."

"WHAT DOES HE SAY?"

"He says...Here...clean yourself up woman"

"AHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"True fucking story"






*catches train to work*

7 comments:

  1. i have been feeling guilty about spending time here in blogworld today when i should be working.

    this one post has made it worthwhile and erased any guilt

    thank you

    this was excellent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Though credit must be to Skye, she tells a mean story.

    Afterwards she kept trying to rub her foot on me...guh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm still laughing about this. the bit where skye said he was aiming at her mother. that's the best bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm laughing so hard I don't know what to say?
    love

    ReplyDelete