Sunday, November 20, 2005

Thing I just found out...

happened at George's Bachelor Party on Saturday Night.

*I broke my riding crop whipping Celebrity Dave with it. Repeatedly. Hard.

*I made a speech that was pretty much all about divorce.

*A hairy fisherman slept in my bed.

*George, "loves me man, he loves me, loves me, I fucking love you man, I love you...."

*Oh right, he also reads my blog.

*It is not a good idea to shake up a can of beer and spray it all over the decks which WE JUST SET UP IN OUR HOUSE.

*It is possible to have sex so good that it makes poo come out.

I really should leave it on that note.

5 comments:

  1. *It is possible to have sex so good that it makes poo come out.
    I heard someone say that it's only possible when performed on a kitchen chair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. always learning. that's the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have totally made someone sexpoo!

    didn't know it was called that at the time, but it makes total sense, of course ...

    nb: no kitchen chair involved

    r

    ReplyDelete