Wednesday, January 24, 2007

For every trouble that you found, there's a drink to lose it and drown.

I've lost count of the times reality has shifted and faces have faded and you wake up to a revelation as dawn kisses you with golden breath and that first moment when you open your eyes is clarity baby, clarity and all that you are, have been and can be is a single moment and when your mind stretches that far out and each thought within you is but a ripple and you can forgive yourself and everyone else and you can let go of yourself and everyone else and really, the intrinsically shallow nature of what we believe to be our lives is exposed under the light of the dreams that we truly are...It's hard not to wake up with a smile on your face when you realise that all pain is an illusion and nothing is solid matter and this waking life is no different from the dreams we inhabit in our sleep. The trick is to join it all up, meld the past, the future and the now into a state of ethereal eternity and always live as an objective outsider holding in your hands the strings that appear tangled but which actually lead you further on, a million paths, converging to this point, right now. In your head, as in mine, a thousand voices cast a thousand spells, decisions, split second decisions a chaotic whirlwind of who you are and what you wish to be asks only that you make a choice, make a stand, choose a path and don't look back, forge your destiny, make your personality clear so that we can all move on and understand each other and more to the point understand you, for how can I judge you if I don't understand you? I need to know who you are because I need to know if I can CONNECT with you, if I can trust you, and even if I betray you, I need to know you will not betray me. This is important.

Woah, another drink then?

Yes please.

********

Conversation:

How do telephone numbers know where to go?

I don't know, it's weird isn't it. And look, look how thin their little wires are, between the poles, and think how many conversations are flying down those wires, and each little conversation knows exactly which wire leads to what house and...and...I wonder if the conversations are actually stretched across the wire, like elastic, or if they are a million little darts shooting across the earth...

And what about mobiles? HOW DO THEY KNOW WHERE TO GO?

Yeeeah...and how the fuck do we never hear anyone else's conversations, if there's all these conversations flying around the air, knowing which mobile to go to, how come we never pick them up?

AAAARGH.

AAAAAARGH!!!!!

That does my head in, I need beer.

Ok.

********

I think every one has the capacity to read the mind of everyone else.
It's just so preposterous, that we all lie to ourselves and deny it.

No comments:

Post a Comment