Thursday, May 31, 2007

Out clubbing in the year 1000BC.

Things I really like:

Chicks.
Booze.
Money.

Things I could live without forever and quite happily:

Money.
Chicks.
Booze.

Things that have caused me the most heartache:

Booze.
Money.
Chicks.

Name of my as yet unwritten first album:

Boozey chicks with money.

The three most written about topics in my diaries over the years:

Chicks.
Money.

I never really wrote about booze. Twist!

Considered names for my three fish:

Booze.
Chicks.
Money.

********

One way conversation with Carlton Draught and gay male:

I wish you were a girl, if you were a girl, I'd be all like, fuck yeah, you and me baby. Man, I'd make you my bitch. I'd be pulling your hair, real dirty shit you know. I'd fuck you so good. Make you do deep and deliciously downright wicked shit man...

Visual response of gay male:



********

Conversation regarding planned photo shoot:

So basically what we need B, is four electro chicks who are willing to get coked up and take their clothes off.

Yeah, but they've got to have a sense of humour. That's important.

Okay, so four coked up electro chicks who love to take their clothes off and have a great sense of humour.

IS POLYGAMY LEGAL IN AUSTRALIA? TELL ME NOW.

I don't know, I don't think so...

SHIT! If I fucking meet four coked up electro chicks who love to get naked and have a great sense of humour, I'm fucking married right there dude.

This is going to be difficult...

Yep.

Yep.

********

I'm going to be in the country in 24 hours.

[edit] yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment