Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Another Ling Ling.

I live with a Trapeze Artist. Or should I say, I live in the wonderfully perfect, completely furnished country home of a guy that's on tour with the circus 9 months of the year. It's tough.

Hey, here he is! Hey Lingy!


Hello mattyb, mattyb mattyb mattyb, mattyb...hey mattyb?

Yes Lingy?

Let's clean the bathroom, and the toilet and mop the floor, then I want to knock down that wall, build a shed, move all the art that you have in your room into the loungeroom, go to the pub, dig up the garden, change the living room around, build some shelves...

Hey Lingy?

Yes mattyb?

How many lines have you had?

Mattyb, mattyb mattyb, mattyb...don't be like that mattyb...mattyb?

Yes Lingy?

I love you.

I love you too.

********

Tonight is the Opening Night of the latest Circus Oz tour.
It's be good.
You should go.

No comments:

Post a Comment