Monday, June 11, 2007

Good for the Lubet.

Stuff that is good.

I think it may even be Part #1.

Which is nice isn't it?


This.
Them.
The whole thing.
I want to go.
HOW FREAKING COOL.
Foof, semi, etc.

This.
Maurice Sendak is a God.
I've held this in my hand, it's a Pop-Up of such complexity that it's all you can do to not dribble on it in awe. I think I need to buy it and keep it ready for the daughter that is still not the glint in my eye. It makes me happy that out there in the world, someone still cares for craftsmanship and detail. Buy it, buy it, love it.

Just don't take the last copy or I'll cry.

4 comments:

  1. Hi!
    We'd love to see you on skates soon, come to Rollerama and we'll show you a smashing good time.
    xx Betty BamALam, VRDL
    More info on us here:
    www.rollerderbyvictoria.wikispaces.com

    (sorry for the shameless self promotion)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAARGH!!!

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!

    When? Where? HOW? YES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best place to start would be Caribbean Rollerama on a Thursday night, at 7.30pm. We usually have 4 sessions a week, but Thursday casual skate night is the most fun (and least painful). This weekend we are off to skate camp in Geelong, so our normal Sunday session wont run.

    See you soon xx b

    ReplyDelete
  4. email us for info melbournegrindgirls@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete