Thursday, June 28, 2007

Gunfight at the Corral.

Fuck it.

It hurts.

Smoke.

It hurts.

Drink.

It hurts.

Fuck.

Stupid.

Fuck.

Okay folks. He's okay.

********

Are you in a band?

No, I'm not in a band.

Everyone's in a band.

I'm not in a band. I am not a boy in a band.

Oh.

I'm sorry.

No, that's fine.

Okay.

********

How are you?

I'm okay. Everything's fine, but something is still not right.

What is it?

I don't know. No, I know. But I don't know. No. I just don't know. I really don't know. I think I should leave town. I think I'd like to leave town. I want to leave town. Except, things are okay. But they're not okay. I don't know if I leave town if things will be okay. But it's not okay, so I think I have to leave town. Except, I don't know.

*cries*

It's okay. It's okay.

Okay.

********

Hey Last Night?

Yes?

Man, that was good. I really fucking needed that. It made it okay.

********

Hey Future?

Yes?

When are you?

Just keep yours eyes open, and you will find me.

Okay.

********

FRY!

Hello!

Hello...

Are you okay?

I don't think so.

Oh B.

*cries*

********

[b. Come to pub tonight]

[oh god. i think i need to run further than that. but ok.]

[ok]

2 comments: