Thursday, August 2, 2007

Chapter 4: You ought to know, why you feel so hollow.

Crawling round on all fours
Curl yourself into a circle
I will tear myself apart
If you promise to paint me
As a work of art

********

Silence.

Dark.

Rain.

Sweat.

Alcohol.

Rain.

Rhythm.

Breath.

Pressure.

Rain.

Tight.

Rain.

Skin.

Rain.

Hands.

Pain.

Emptiness.

Hatred.

Dreams.

Anger.

Tears.

Blood.

Desire.

Power.

I own it all.

For if I don't,

there won't be:

Tomorrow.

********

You told me you wanted to eat up my sadness

Well jump on, enjoy, you can gorge away

You told me you wanted to eat up my sadness

Jump right on

Baby, you've got to be more discerning

I've known never known what's good for me

Baby, you've got to be more demanding

I will be yours




4 comments:

  1. Well, Hi, enjoying is perhaps not the right word, but the chapters I've just read..1-4 are great. Well done. Shall be back to check out more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know maybe I have commented you before
    But I like this
    I love it
    But I stopped to comment this one
    To say I love that song
    And have a tattoo of it
    But not becasue of the song
    But what it means
    Maybe I'm not making sense
    I'm sorry to waste so many words
    Start again:
    Hi
    Hello
    I love this
    Everything all of it
    All the words and stuff.
    Goodbye x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is very old, and how my book started and you have gone all the way back to comment on here. and that is nice. and you are a capricorn. and that is nice too.

    thankyou.

    x

    ReplyDelete