Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Animal in Me.

It's time to play,

[but the eyes don't lie
this is no game,
this is the edge of pain]

as out from
the red mist,
Lust appears,

smiling
in order to
hide the intensity
and violence
of passion.

[Fuck me
Hurt me
Take me]

I know this is
The Devil's dance,
but I don't care,

for the lick
and spit
and tongues of
her flame,

greed and grab,
salacious saliva,
wanton and weak,

blazing,
bruising,

Lust,
Lust,
Lust,

drives me
excites me

and no matter
how far
inside
her
I
am,

it's not enough

until the skin itself
is torn from bone,

[fire is not enough
it's hotter than fire

heat is not enough
it's hotter than heat]

closer,
further,
you make me
angry,
aggressive,
desperate,
to claw
and climb,
further inside


until in a flash,

sweating
and
screaming

[it is:

light, home, release, laughter, animal, abandon]

A pause.

Afterwards,
here in my bed:

Lust becomes Truth

my
favourite
companion.

2 comments: