Thursday, January 31, 2008

Don't get cross.

Thank Goodness,
I'm on the Road to Hell,
I mean,
I sure was worried there
for a moment.

Here's the thing,

I just don't think
I'd fit in.

Up there.

A Heaven,
filled with so many
Martyrs
and Popes
and Evangelists
and Fanatics
and Believers
and Soldiers
and Reformists
and Intellectuals

and fucking
Harp People,
Jesus,
don't even start me on the
fucking Harp People.

What about,
the Abstainers and
the Faithful
and
the ones who never lie,
who never get jealous,
who never cast a stone,
who never judge,
who never fist,
or whip,
or hide,
or run,
or cum

just for fun.

There must be one,

frightened,
little rabbit,

afraid of
The Truth,

afraid of
decaying,
rotting,

afraid of worms,

afraid that this,
today,

is nothing -

means nothing.

And you are aren't you?

you're afraid of nothing.

Afraid of Hell,
and that
it doesn't even
fucking
exist.

Then you'd be pissed.

1 comment:

  1. i hate those fucking Harp people.

    Harpists.

    [spits]

    ReplyDelete