Sunday, July 13, 2008

Stars.

I love the night sky.

I like
to sit
and
look at
the
billions
of dreams
that still shine
amongst the
darkness.

Look at all that
Hope.

Ain't it something.

A lot of the time
I cry when I look
up
I guess I'm sad
but I don't know
why anymore
I really don't
I just have
that many tears
inside me and
they never seem
to stop.

I find it hard
to say that.

So instead
a lot of the time
I spend on my own
looking at the sky
and trying to find
my own little piece
of Hope.

I wanted to
share that with you.

My Hope
that is.

3 comments:

  1. thank you. we all need hope.

    always reading, dear sir.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its funny, I was just looking at the night sky and then read this. I'm searching for hope right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you find it, lovely. I am too. I mean, I know it's there, I just have to uncover it rather than discover it.

    In the meantime, I have lots of cheese. Cheese helps.

    ReplyDelete