Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Song.

Heaven's gone
lost all of its meaning.

The devil's been dancing
but I have been leading.

The demons grow bold
with the smile they've been sold
Hell might be burning
but Heaven's grown cold.

And Oh Lord
won't you tell me
if you can

just what is the plan
for a half broken man
like me.

And Oh Lord
won't you share it
with me

just how I can stand
this black hearted man
called me.

********

My heart's a wound
that never stops bleeding.

The ghosts have been callin'
but I don't believe them.

A pain that won't die
two tears in my eye
if Hell's really burnin'
then I'm going to fry.

And Oh Lord
won't you tell me
if you can

just what is your plan
for a half broken man
like me.

And Oh Lord
won't you share it
with me

just how you can stand
a black hearted man
like me.

********

Lately I've been thinkin' 
about leaving.

Taking some pills
and leaving you weepin'.

I'll follow the trend
go chasing The End

Goodbye o' Lord now
The Devil's my friend.

Yeah.

And Oh Lord
won't you tell me
if you can

just what was your plan
for a half broken man
like me.

And Oh Lord
I wished you'd shared it
with me

just how you could stand
a black hearted man
like me.

I wish I'd known
the plan
for this half broken man
called

me.

1 comment:

  1. Man, nice song. I did some music for it. Will send.

    Or previw at...

    http://neurodollars.com/song.wmv

    It's two in the morning so I couldn't belt out the lyrics. Been listening to G'n'R Lies all day for the first time in years so I really wanted to. May explain the classic rock song feel. But not the head wear.

    ReplyDelete