Monday, April 26, 2010

Road.























I am going to drive this weekend. And I am going to keep driving until the memories fade under lights, the lights turn to stars, the stars turn to wishes, and the wishes into Truths.

I am going to drive this weekend. And I will take all this nothing for company, and I will open the window when it rains, and have no direction other than Further Along the Road.

I will drive this weekend. And for a moment I will be free. And maybe, just maybe, when I turn Home, a small grain of Freedom will return with me. And I will keep it in my pocket to hold on to, when I need it the most.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know what your songs are like, dear sir (thanks for invitation btw) BUT your words, as always, are beautiful.

    I ask again. Are you writing?

    Melbs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy ma'am. Le songs are on the link to the right there. I am writing a little. But time is squishy and bendy and music has jumped a little further in my soul for these last few months. 'tis a fine balance. As soon as my Powerball Ticket comes home, I will dedicate the days to doing both. And painting. And eating. Yum. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool way to express your feeling, all the sensations described in this little poem, are like a incredible freedom feeling, a way to say it to the world.

    ReplyDelete