Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Call.



There's a moon out tonight
and it's silver tongued lies
cover all that is Light
it'll burn out your eyes
so stay inside
and make for damn sure
that the Wolves at your door
don't take anymore.

There's a wind out tonight and
it's blowin' in fights
and changing the sky
seems a little shy
of warm
as the eyes of The Poor
are firmly fixed
on a distant shore.

So ask me
if you see me
'Is it nice
oh, to be alone again?'
and I'll tell all my friend,
no,
I burn in sorrow
but all this will be gone
again
and I'll be yearning
to be alone.

There's no spark
in my eye
that comes out at night
when no-one's in sight
I just sit inside
and cry
and make for damn sure
there's no wolves at my door
'cause I ain't got no more.

There's no God
I can see
there is only Me
and all that I dream
before Eternal Sleep
closes in
so don't pray tonight
just start dreaming your life

and dreamin' it
Right.

So ask me
if you see me
'Is it nice
oh, to be alone again?'
and I'll tell all my friend,
no,
I burn in sorrow
but all this will be gone
again
and I'll be yearning
to be alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment