Sunday, July 25, 2010

Love.



How can I say anything to someone who talks of loneliness, cocaine decisions, drinking too much, parties, people, endless possibilities, networking, being Busy TM.

I cannot. I have lived that life.

I can worry, but Let Go. Though the ache is deep.

I can hold you when you cry, at least for this one night.

I can wish you every happiness, though my face may seem to say otherwise.

I can look, and I can see a Goodbye. This heart, stretched thin over the sky, can no longer catch this Little Burning Star. But if there is a way to find Real Love, with no questions, without pain, then I will try.

I remember the country air, never the city lights.
I cry for the air in our hair, never the drink in our hand.

I see the Deep Inner, never the Outer.

I dream, of a Best Friend, come to find me -

and here to stay.

Please take care of yourself
as
you burn, Little Star, you burn. xxx

********

And now, as unattractive as a guy who stays home working hard is, it's time to get excited about things again. Life stuff. Future stuff. Wide open heart stuff.

It doesn't change things. Things just are.

Okbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment