Friday, October 8, 2010

This town.

Lately I've been wondering
why it's all so hard for a man like me
I've been feeling lucky
but it just don't seem to stick
and I'm still lonely
I'm waiting for induction
and for a stranger's hand to reach for me
see, I can barely function
without some sort of friend
for me to hold.


And I'm living in a Lonely Town
filled with heartbreakers and
lovemakers and
girl, are you a lot like me?

And I'm living in a Lonely Town
filled with money makers and
fashion fakers and
girl, are you just like me?

Are you always running?
Do you feel at home beside the sea?
Do you find it funny
that folk like us are still alone?
Do you hate mass production?
Do you want everything for free?
And do you somehow function
though you haven't got a friend that you can hold?

Sounds like you're
living in a Lonely Town
filled with heartbreakers and
lovemakers and
girl, are you just like me?

Both living in a Lonely Town
filled with money makers and
fashion fakers and well
girl, you are  just like me.

2 comments: